Saturday, March 1, 2008

Update

My 75 cents into 1k journey was a very short and peaceful one. I realized very quickly that $24 isn't much of a bankroll and variance quickly got the better of me and I busted the last bit I had in my account. Since then I have been running stakes for CalifNaughti on TalkingPoker.com. I have been playing $5.50 45 man sit n gos on PokerStars. In my first two I cashed in one enough to return her stake back and turn a small profit. In the second one I went out early as my QQ ran into a set all in on the flop. I lost the small profit that I had made almost as quickly as I made it was again left with 0.00 in my account. Luckily Cali decided she would stake me for another round of two and I have begun playing those.

In live play news, I managed to sell 10 $12 shares to members on TalkingPoker to get enough to play in a local $50 buy in, one $50 rebuy and one $20 add on tournament which begins tomorrow at 11:30. Wish Me Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home